Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

...Good lord.

....Some people are insane. Incredibly talented, in this fellow's case, but also, quite legitimately, bonkers. Nuts. Bats in the belfry. Loopy. Off his rocker. Or his bicycle, more literally in this case...

My cousin showed me this video when he heard that I was heading off to Scotland. It is absolutely amazing, and when I am not biting my lip, white-knuckled and incredulous, watching it is rather exciting: I am going to BE there! Watching it also helps distract me from all the things I need to do before I am ready to go, and helps me stop freaking out about how very pitifully small my poor tiny duffle looks next to the threatening pile of clothing...

Take a peek. It's worth your while, I promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw

No comments:

Post a Comment